Saturday, May 31, 2008

sex & the city and spa angels

So I saw the Sex & the City movie on Friday...


and all I can really say is...it was fabulous!!! And not only did I see the movie on opening night, I watched it with a group of great girls, while sitting in our free seats, reserved especially for us {thank you Kelly and your wonderful connections}! And this of course, was all after enjoying mani/pedis from Spa Angels, while watching Sex & the City DVDs and drinking fruity drinks. Good times!

Here we are with Matt from Cineplex, who hooked Kelly up with our tickets...

And this is us before the movie, getting pampered by the Spa Angels {get your girlfriends together and book them for a party...so much fun}...



Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do i see a new big blue bag????

one and one + two said...

I guess I can finally use the purple one now too...