Thursday, May 8, 2008

I need tickets to go see...

MADONNA in concert! Yes I do. And as luck would have it she is coming to a city near me and just in time for my birthday {note to K: obviously perfect gift idea}. How cool is that! The only Canadian cities she has booked (from concert tour dates just released, today I think) are Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. What are the chances of me getting tickets for the Montreal show? Because I need to go. And so does my sister, so she needs to fly here and then we can drive to Montreal and see Madonna. This is one of those concerts that I feel I just cannot miss. Anyone else want to go see the material girl???

And just because I love to include photos... Here are some from a quick trip K and I took to Montreal when we were on a house-hunting trip out east. K had some work to do in Montreal so I went along to visit a friend of mine. Montreal is such a beautiful city, I am so excited that it is just a short trip away, so I plan to go there often...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO! I WANNA GO! and because I told you about it we need to go. If we can't get Montreal tics, I say lets go to NY!!!