Friday, May 2, 2008

i am so looking forward to...

finally seeing this movie when it comes out on May 30. I hardly ever get to movies anymore but I have been waiting for this one. I loved, loved, loved the Sex and the City show (I'm sure I've seen every episode thanks to a friend I worked with that had all the seasons on DVD)!

I'm also looking forward to scrapbooking at a crop tomorrow on National Scrapbooking Day (seriously, it deserves it's own day...). Just need to go through my stash tonight to find something to take with me to work on. It will be good to get back into creating...and to have some girl time!

And I'm looking forward to my Dad getting to do something fun tomorrow with my kids. Since arriving here earlier this week he has really only seen the inside of my house and the inside of my car. He has been helping me with the kids while we run around trying to organize my life (ie get new driver's license, have out of province car inspections done, register the cars, get prov health care cards, hang curtains, unpack, unpack, unpack...). Tomorrow K, my Dad and the kiddies are going to be tourists and enjoy our new city.


1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Oh what precious pictures! Definitely scrap worthy!!!
I call shotgun on the movie!!! LOL That will be a mommy's nite out with dinner somewhere other than McD's!!! LOL
Thank you for spending your time with me today. It's just the first crop of many, I'm sure!!!