Monday, May 26, 2008

the grandparents visit and i need this book...

So my parents are on their way here to visit the grandkids! Just for fun I made them a ticker {see the bottom of my blog page}...let's see how long it really takes them to drive here. They keep telling me we live SO far away now... There wasn't a motor home ticker, so on my blog they are driving what looks like a red VW {I like that better anyway}! The kids are already asking me "when do Grandma and Grandpa get here???"...


And this is the book I need...
Postmark L.A.

So many creative women collaborated on this book - Teresa McFayden, Rebecca Sower, Charlotte Lyons, Pam Garrison, Carolyn Peeler, and Amy Hanna . I have been seeing bits of it on their blogs and have been looking forward to reading it. On her blog, Carolyn Peeler says this about the book - " We've been hard at work designing the kind of book that we would like to read. One that celebrates friendship, vintage findings and inspiring thoughts". Fun, fun - can't wait to see it.

No comments: