Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom! I know you are missing the kids so I am going to upload a bunch of photos for you right now. Here are some rare photos with me actually in them - I like to be behind the camera, but in honor of Mother's Day, K snapped a few shots with me in them! If only we could get the kids to stand still for a photo!

Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends too! I wish I could have been home with my friends that were doing the Mother's Day Run & Walk today - I hope you had a great day! Send me photos...

I had a great Mother's Day. After K and the kids made me breakfast, we went to Dow's Lake so I could take in the Canadian Tulip Festival. This area has around 300,000 tulips and is surrounded by some beautiful homes. The weather was great, we had a lovely picnic lunch by the lake and a fun time seeing all the tulips and crowds. And this evening was spent at home enjoying a lovely gourmet dinner made by K...

Now I am just going to enjoy a glass of wine and a little 'quiet time' all to myself...

Cheers to all the mommies!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

I'm a day late but Happy Mother's day to you! What a lovely way to spend the day!