Saturday, May 24, 2008

if we took a holiday...


took some time to celebrate
just one day out of life
it would be, it would be so nice...

OMG...I am so excited I am still shaking! I am going to see Madonna!!!


Tickets went on sale at noon my time today and I was ready. So was my sister - we were on the phone together and both logged on to Ticketmaster... By 12:07 after multiple attempts from both of us, I actually got through to the part where they said I had 2 minutes to enter my info or I would lose the tickets. I was so excited I was shaking...{maybe I need to get a life}! But I am SO looking forward to this concert. Madonna is one of those concerts I have always said I HAVE to go to in my lifetime...she's classic, an icon, and you know she will put on a good show. I was still online at 12:20 when they opened up another show in Montreal for the next night, so I am thinking tickets must have sold out very quickly for the first show. How lucky that she is coming to a city near me! For my sister - well, she will have to fly here and then we will drive to Montreal. But how much fun is that - a girl road trip! We can stay in Montreal for a night or two, go shopping...and she gets to come here and visit her favorite niece and nephew, all in one trip. Yeah!!! Now we just have to wait for October...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAYYYYY!!!! money well spent, maybe we should have bought mom a ticket too! he he

Closet Artist said...

oh how cool that you get to see Madonna in concert with your sister! you two will have a fabulous time!