Friday, October 31, 2008

this woman deserves a party

Earlier this week I went to Kelly's fabulous baby shower at Dinner by Design. Christine hosted and came up with the wonderful idea to have the shower there, so that we could make some meals to stock our freezers, and give some to the mommy-to-be for when baby makes life a little more busy! It was a fun night with some great girls.

I was a little unsure when I first got there, because I am so not a good cook {actually K was probably very unsure about what I would come home with!!!}. But that is the beauty of this place. They get everything ready, and put out very clear recipes...you just put the meals together, take them home to freeze, and follow the easy to prepare directions when needed.

So, my freezer is now stocked with Spinach Basil Stuffed Pork Tenderloins, Rosemary Honey Chicken, Pecan-Crusted Tilapia, Confetti Meatloaf with Cranberry Glaze, Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie, and Crunchy Chicken Tenders {I ended up with 10 meals after I gave Kelly two, because I half sized each one to suit my families portion sizes}. Dinner, anyone?

And congratulations to Kelly! Can't wait to meet the little one!

No comments: