Monday, October 20, 2008

silver bella & country living

It is almost time for Silver Bella and I can't wait! Last year's Silver Bella is featured in the current issue of Country Living, and on the magazine's website here.

I am so looking forward to my classes and the Bella Vendor Faire and Prom {check out all the wonderful vendors here}.

My {first ever} ATC's, for the "Fine Feathered Friends ATC Mini Book" are on their way to California. We were asked to create 22 of the same ATC's with a bird theme, and the host of the swap, Gina, is going to compile them into a fat little mini book for each of the swap participants to receive at the event. Here is what I came up with...

{and check out Renee's ATC here - she is also in the swap}.

I am looking forward to getting my book, and meeting the other women in the swap. Now I need to get started on the other swap I signed up for. And I need to start gathering supplies and tools.

Should I buy one of the lovely shirts or charms that the Bella's are creating...like this one, or this one or this one...? Should I be trying to find a vintage prom dress {not likely, but maybe I can put together a fun outfit for the 'prom'}? How many bags am I going to need to bring home all my treasures...?


Oh, the anticipation...!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

So the deadline for t-shirt orders is tomorrow... yeah I'm still on the fence about it! LOL I just keep thinking that I could use that money at the vendor faire instead!