Sunday, October 19, 2008

so far behind...

Where to begin? Life has been hectic lately. I did not mean to abandon my blog. So I'm just going to jump back into it, and start with some photos that I finally took off my camera {they are from October 5th - yikes, where did the last few weeks go}.

This was us, enjoying a fall day at Saunders Farm with Renee and her family, and Diane and her family...
Everyone had fun at the play area...
The March of the Monsters Parade had the kiddies dancing for chocolate...


Saunders Farm is a great place to visit in the fall. R loved the Apple Chuckin' and the John Deere Trike & Tractor Trail, Miss S is still talking about how much she did not like the hayride - "it was too scary" {seriously someone should have warned us it was not for small children}, but other than that we had a great time!

2 comments:

gina g said...

looks like you had a great time! we love our pumpkin patch and this time of year best. the anticipation of the holidays right around the corner is always exciting and now that we have the silver bella too I think I may just burst!
xo~

Closet Artist said...

Yep that hayride will probably be a topic for someone during therapy when they are older!!! LOL Thank you for spending the day there with us.