Friday, October 3, 2008

a banner, a book {and some atc's}

I put together this...


"All Hallow's Eve" banner at the last scrapping session Kelly hosted. I've hung the banner in my scraproom until I find a better spot for it. Love the glittery letters!

Thursday night, Renee and I worked on our ATC's for a Silver Bella swap that we both signed up for. This is my first swap and my first attempt at ATC's {these are Artist Trading Cards, for my non-scrapping friends!}. I'll post what I came up with when they are all finished - it takes longer than I thought to make 22 of them.

And then tonight, I took a mini book class taught by the fabulous Miss Stephanie. I haven't taken any photos of my book yet, but you can check out the one made by Stephanie here. I had a great time {as usual} at the class with Renee, and had the pleasure of making a new scrapping friend, Mellisa {so happy you found your way over to my blog}!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

I'm going to tell Mark it's all your fault when that banner kit finds its' way to me in the mail. It looks so fabulous in your room!!

Anonymous said...

So it has been way to long since I have read your blog and I don't know why. I love the way you write and it is so great to see you doing so well out there. Your blog is so impressive I would love to have the time to start my own. I need so more information so that I can do the same with all of my daily ins and outs.
Miss you back home. Have a great week Meg. Tiana