Sunday, September 28, 2008

the women, the grandma and the works

On Friday, Renee, Diane and I went out for coffee, and saw...

The Women. Loved it. Go see it with your girlfriends.

On Saturday, K and I, and the kiddies went new car shopping to replace our smashed-up soccer mom mini van. We are thinking of replacing it with something less soccer mom mini van-ish... but we are just waiting an eternity for the insurance company in the shopping stage.

Then, the kiddies and I were off to the airport to pick up The Grandma, who is here for a visit. I just had enough time to bring her to our home, give her my cell number and K's, and leave her with Miss S for the night, so I could take R to the Sens game! {Well, she says she misses the kids, and I miss having a baby-sitter, so...}

R and I had so much fun at the Senators game. This was our first time experiencing the Sens/Habs rivalry up close... love it! I have to admit, it is still hard to get used to a new team - I still have loyalty to my team back home, but I am converting to be a Sens fan too. Can't wait to see both my teams play here later in the season - what jersey will I wear...hmmm?!

And tonight, we introduced The Grandma to The Works...yummy! The kiddies wanted her to drink out of a measuring cup...good times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw the women on friday night too! and loved it. not 1 boy in the entire movie. crazy.

Anonymous said...

o, and don't get a mini van!

Mellisa said...

Isnt that a great movie? I saw with it with a bunch of friends last week and we all loved it.

It was nice getting to chat with you a bit tonight. Next time we will just have to kick that Miss Renee out of the way so she doesnt hog you and we can chat more. ;-) lol

Stay Funny said...

I'm happy that you enjoyed the movie! I hope to see it soon!
Was alao happy to have seen yo last night! Enjoy your w-end!
Hugs!