Saturday, September 6, 2008

cupcakes & coffee: an online class with wilna

I love coffee. I love cupcakes {seriously, what is not to love}!

I am so taking Wilna's online class. Check out the link to her class in my sidebar. And check out her blog here {I love her ever-changing blog banner}.

I took a class from Wilna at The Scrap Etc Event in Nashville, back in April, and loved it. She is so creative, and she is a great teacher.

I have been really into cupcakes lately {not edible ones, unfortunately}. Miss S loves cupcakes...

She calls them cuppy-cakes. I am going to make Miss S her own little cuppy-cake scrapbook, using this adorable chipboard album from Maya Road. I have been looking everywhere for it, couldn't find it in person, and finally ordered it online. Also, could not resist these Maya Road Velvet Pleat Blossoms, to put in Miss S's album of course...
Happy creating!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the sweetest!!! Your little girl in the banner looks so sweet too... Oh I really think you are going to LOVE this .... I am so excited about it... i really wish I could tell the whole wide world!!
THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!! I really realy appreciate your sweetness...
kisses and cupcakes
Wilna

Closet Artist said...

Oh I can already see the sweetness of that album!! Glittery, sparkly, layered... oh it is going to be great!

Kataroo said...

thank-you for the sweetest comments on my blog and I LOVE THE flower headband your dd is wearing in your banner...did you make that?

Mamaloup said...

I guess this post answers my question about whether you are taking this class..lol. If you could let me know details, I'd like to join you!