Thursday, September 18, 2008

tiny dancer

Miss S is a ballerina {or bawa-wina, as she puts it}! For the first class I just dressed her in regular play clothes, and thought I would wait and see how the teacher wanted them to dress. Well, you know I couldn't resist - today, I went out and bought Miss S this ensemble...

How adorable is that! This program promises to teach Miss S grace and creativity {um, graceful and toddler are not two words that usually go together, are they?} while learning basic ballet and jazz. I just want to see her in a tutu!


OK, I couldn't resist...


This is the tutu that Grandma gave Miss S for dress-up, but maybe she could wear it to class, right? Tonight for bedtime story, we read Angelina Ballerina and Miss S told me that she can curtsy like Angelina!

Watching Miss S dancing is going to be delightful!

Ta-dah! I cannot wait to scrapbook these photos!

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Yep it's not about the dancing... it's about the dressing up!!! She looks so cute and I see a whole acrylic album about this in her future!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, she is the cutest ballerina ever!!!

Mamaloup said...

Wayyyyy to cute!!!!