Friday, September 26, 2008

today's naptime scrapping

I still had these fall photos {old photos from a fall, back home - I am so not a chronological scrapper!} on my desk and my 'fall' paper, so this is what I did...

{Sometime last week I passed the 100 post mark on this blog - yeah!!! - yet I am still unable to get a good photo of my layouts!}

Nap time scrapping continues to be tricky. Today R was tired, and he actually wanted a nap. He said "I am tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night"! Hmmm, that sounds familiar - sounds like...me! Oops, I am constantly reminded that the kiddies repeat everything I say.

But Miss S, she never wants a nap anymore {and I am so not ready to give up on a 2 year old napping yet}. Her new trick is to wait until I think she is sleeping, and then quietly sneak into her big brother's room...and play with his toys. This is what she did today, and R slept right through it! I always find Miss S {she is not as sneaky as she thinks she is} and then I have to put R's toys back just so - he does NOT like anyone touching his things. Oh, the drama...

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

I LOVE the tiny fall banner! You are too creative and crafty!! LOL Send little Miss S over here next time so you can join R in the naptime!! :D

Mamaloup said...

Hey there!!! Are you doing the cupcakes and coffee online class? If so, have you done one before? It looks interesting, something I think I'd like to try! We could do it on a Monday night together?
Anyway, just checking out the blog, always a pleasure to read!!