Monday, September 22, 2008

here's to fall

To celebrate the first day of fall today...

here's a layout of R playing in some leaves at the lake back home {totally scraplifted from the Fall issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine}!

And some other layouts done last week while the kiddies were napping {it is getting harder and harder to get them to nap, so scrapping time is becoming rare}...

The above layout is of Poppa {my Grandpa}, who just happens to be in town visiting us right now, and Miss S, last Christmas.

And this one, because I had all my lovely new Fa La La {Making Memories} papers {and some Anna Griffin} still sitting on my desk...



Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

is there any other way to scrap than by scraplifting?! LOL
thank you so much for the birthday surprise flowers! it was so touching.
And I wanted to let you know that I have given you a blog award! check it out!
http://confessionsofaclosetartist.blogspot.com/2008/09/110-id-like-to-thank-academy.html