Monday, October 27, 2008

are you kidding me???

that is what I yelled at the crazy driver young girl that rear-ended us...{yeah, this really happened}...last week!


ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? And then there were some other not-so-nice words, that unfortunately, I may have said in front of the kiddies - I know, bad mommy - but seriously, are you kidding me!

You may remember that not too long ago we were also innocently smashed into by another crazy driver involved in a car accident. That accident totalled my soccer mom mini van, and we are still, to this day, dealing with insurance claims.

And then, last week, I was stopped at a red light, in my brand spanking new SUV, with my kiddies in the car {they are OK - but seriously, if one more crazy person decides to drive like an idiot and hits us, they may be traumatized for life and never want to go in a car again}

...where was I...

oh yeah...so the girl behind me hits me! And when she got out of her car in her ridiculously inappropriate for driving, footwear that obviously impeded her ability to stop on time 4 inch high stiletto heels, she was very apologetic. But I was in so much shock from actually being hit, through no fault of my own, again, I yelled at her. I am learning that I yell when put in dangerous situations that involve my kiddies...

{Please note - I am not a bad person, I was just very tired and scared for my kiddies safety, so, after I calmed down and stopped shaking and crying like a baby, I apologized to the girl that hit me eventhoughitwastotallyherfault, for yelling}.

And so the kiddies and I sat on the side of the road waiting for police, and dealt with accident reports, insurance claims and the purchase of new car seats...again.

Could somebody remove the giant TARGET from my backside now please???

4 comments:

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhhh my so sorry about this.... good thing you and the kids are ok...

Anonymous said...

OMG! That is insane. Do they not know how to drive down East. What are they going to do when the snow starts flying. S

Mellisa said...

Oh dear. How awful and horrible. I am happy that you are all physically okay and hope that your psyche heals soon.

Closet Artist said...

Didn't you know that this is how we welcome new people to Ottawa?! LOL
Maybe I'll drive the next time we head out!! LOL