Sunday, October 26, 2008

madonna in montreal

Best concert ever!

My sister and I loved our Montreal trip. We stayed at the Sheraton downtown

and went to the concert across the street at the Bell Centre.

I wish we had bought tickets for both nights, it was that fun! When we were buying tickets we didn't want to spend too much {and it was hard enough just to get any tickets at all, they sold out so fast online}, but after seeing the show it would have been so worth it to splurge on floor seats.

Madonna put on the best show, new and old music, and the set changes were amazing. It is unreal that Madonna is 50 - her muscles are insane and she never stops dancing! Such a great concert.

While in Montreal, we also did a bit of wandering around downtown, and of course, what we do best together...shopping!


Cheers!

3 comments:

Stay Funny said...

So happy you had FUN at the concert!!!! Love all your pics from MTL!!! I miss home (well it's south shore for me, but went to uni in MTL! Can't wait tos ee what you will create from your concert pictures!

Mellisa said...

I bet it would be. She annoys me abit, nowadays but seeing her in concert ... da bomb! Glad you had a good time.

Closet Artist said...

I'm so happy you got to experience her in concert and with your sister. How much did the shopping cost K? LOL