Tuesday, October 28, 2008

i am going to do this

free online class at JessicaSprague.com

Jessica Sprague is the digital guru for Creating Keepsakes magazine - she is a contributing editor and writes a monthly column. I have never tried digital scrapbooking and doubt that I could ever convert fully {I will always love the tactile paper and glue and scissors and shopping for fun embellishments aspect of traditional scrapbooking} but I am always interested in learning about more ways to preserve my memories and tell my story, so I'm trying this class.

And, I think you should take this class too. You do not have to be a "scrapbooker" to take it. You just have to have some digital photos and a story to tell {you don't need specific scrapbooking tools- you can tell the story in any way that you like}!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Yep I'm trying this one too!!
It will be nice to try something outside of traditional scrapping.