Sunday, April 6, 2008

so relaxing...

I couldn't post last night because I was busy doing this...

and it was a surprise for my sister so I couldn't risk her finding out! The lovely Shanda threw a surprise spa party for my little sister last night and we all got pampered. (Check out the products here). Thanks to Tanya from BeautiControl for treating us all so well - my hands are still gloriously soft today!

It is a beautiful day here today. I checked out my friend's blog this morning and had to laugh...sorry R! But it made me want to run outside (in my PJ's - hope my neighbors didn't see me!) and take this photo of my backyard. I can not believe I am moving from this...

to your lovely city with mountains of snow! But I do love the photo of your adorable daughter climbing the mountain of snow in her helmet. My kids are so excited that they will be able to toboggan on our front yard... Seriously it is somewhat depressing reading other people's blogs about their flowers being in bloom when I am at least a few months away from that still, LOL!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Don't tell me that is your backyard!!! Not a stitch of snow! Well I'm sure by the time you all arrive, the kids will still be able to enjoy the remains of our winter!!!
And what a coincidence- the record stand you were talking about in your post yesterday, I have the same thing in my craft space holding my scrap paper!!! I found it at the Salvation Army and clung to it like it was made of gold!! Can't wait to see yours!