Wednesday, April 30, 2008

hmmm...what is in THIS box...???

It's kinda heavy...and wiggly...

Oh...THAT'S where they put the boy. I thought it was kinda quiet around here!

That box is R's new favorite toy - he climbs in, asks me to tape it shut and then he plays in it. I love this game. My goal is to get him to stay in there a little longer each time...

And you can see the pirate costume is still a big hit with R. This is one of the best things my parents have given R - he's had the costume for over a year now, and almost every day at some point he puts it on and becomes a pirate.

Ahoy matey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had some time to read through here and wow good for you do all of this it is amazing!!!
I am glad you are having a better time than you had expected and I know that it is a great chance for your four to grow as a family. I will keep reading and you keep writting. Take Care Meg. Tiana