Wednesday, April 9, 2008

happy birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to my little sister! She is turning a big 29 today :) And here is Auntie M in a photo from my daughter's first birthday. (Old photo, I know, but it is cute and you can see the fun hat I made for Miss S, who as you can see, doesn't look very happy - we must have told her no more cuppy-cakes for you)! So anyway M, I hope you are having a good day and I will see you later so I can give you our present!



Did you see I added a little widget in my sidebar from goodreads that shows what I have read, or am currently reading? I am in a Jodi Picoult phase now - I just bought Picture Perfect to read on my flight to Nashville. And I recently finished Nineteen Minutes and really enjoyed it - and was also really bothered by it - bothered in the sense that I am worried about my children growing up in a world that seems so...tough, scary. What are you reading? I love a good book!


Anyway, I have to get back to packing...but I may try to post photos of some of my minibooks later (I took photos of them while I was packing them)!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Jodi Picoult fan here!!! I am going to read "Nineteen Minutes" next so no spoilers! :D Have a ball in Nashville!!!