Tuesday, April 15, 2008

packing up and saying good-byes...

I haven't been posting lately because my computer is somewhere in here...

Can you believe all those boxes came from one tiny little scraproom? There's no denying it now...I have a huge paper addiction!

Friday my house was packed up, Saturday AND Sunday (due to some logistical problems, fun, fun) the moving truck was loaded up...and now I am living at my parent's house with the kids until I leave for the new city.

Saturday night after a long two days of moving I got to enjoy a night with my girlfriends! They were so great to throw me a going away party...and I haven't been out that late in ages! Get a bunch of mommies away from their kids for a night of good wine, good food and good laughs and you lose track of time. I felt like a teenager again sneaking back into my parents house in the wee hours - LOL! Thanks again girls, I'm going to miss you so much - I'm not sure if I will find another group like you! I will fly home for a girls weekend and group camping trips (that's right dear hubby - are you reading this).

That picture makes me laugh! Next time we should master the camera's timer before we start drinking...

No comments: