Thursday, April 10, 2008

more mini books...

I am so nervous that my scrapbooks and my scrapbooking stash will not make it to our new city! I hope the movers handle it with care :) - everything else can be replaced, but not my children's baby photos - oh the stress of moving!

Here are some more photos from projects I was packing up...

These are My Minds' Eye memory blocks (not the best photos but you get the idea). I made a set for my Grandpa, one for my Aunt & Uncle and kept a set for me. I ordered 6x6 photos to fit the size of the blocks - but if I could do it again I would order 8x10 and crop them, because in one photo S's face is right at the intersection of the blocks (oops!) and then I could avoid that...


I covered 3 sides of the cubes with photos of my kiddies and 3 sides with paper.


And here is a mini book I made, (no photos in it yet) using the Cricut to cut the letters...



I really need to get photos in some of these books!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

you are killing me with your creativity!!LOL I can definitely learn a thing or two or three from you!!! beautiful work!!!