Sunday, July 27, 2008

i'm batman...

How cute is that? R is enjoying the {bribe} reward I gave him for staying on the soccer field 'all by himself' {K gets to watch from the sidelines now}. I was a proud mommy at soccer this week, watching my big boy listen to his coach, play with his team and have fun out there 'all by himself'. Even the amount of times he looked over to make sure we are watching, and to give us his thumbs up sign, is decreasing. He is getting over his fears and having fun.

{If R is still into Batman this fall, I think this could work as his Halloween costume too - it looks like there is enough room to fit a snowsuit under there,doesn't it?}

This...

is what Miss S does at her big brother's soccer games. So, she got a reward too... Oh come on - I have to be fair, right???

No comments: