Friday, July 25, 2008

full of spunk

You know I am talking about Miss S! We are still trying to figure this little one out - she makes us laugh, she's full of spunk, she talks a lot and has so much personality. Grandma has requested a cute photo of Miss S, but that is a harder task than you would think. She never sits still, she is a girl constantly on the go.

This may be the best recent photo I have...

This is what she looks like when we ask her to stand still for a photo {so sad}...

This is what happens if we ask her to smile and say "cheese" {OK don't hurt yourself!}...

She is really only happy when I put the camera down and let her free...

Had to get a shot of the shoes {would have liked a close up of the hat - it is the sweetest thing, a gift from Grandma & Grandpa}...

Now, this, is when Miss S is happiest. When we let her free to run and play. Here she is, travelling in style, as all 2-year-old princesses should...

So I will keep working on the photos...if I can catch her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutest little girl ever!!!

Closet Artist said...

I can't wait to see what the years bring for her!