Saturday, July 26, 2008

clearly creative...

I had a great time today at the Scrapbox taking an acrylic album class with Renee. If you would like to see what my album will look like, you will have to go to Renee's blog and check out the photos she posted of her album {and then pretend it has photos of my kiddies in it, instead of her daughter}! Sadly I have no photos of my album to post yet because I was a slacker and did not get any photos printed in time. So I have a beautiful album...that is empty. As soon as I do get photos in my album I will post it here, just so Stephanie knows I finished! Stephanie was our very talented instructor - love her work {hope you found the link to my blog and you are reading this Stephanie - it was great to meet you}!

I have been wanting to make an acrylic album for a while now - I've had the theme in mind and have been picking up product here and there as I see it, but haven't actually gotten around to starting it. Now that I have learned some of the techniques, I think I am ready to start the next album. Oh, there is never enough time in the day for all that I want to get done...!

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Found it!!!! Was really happy to meet you yesterday and can't wait to see your album completed! Trully hope to see you soon again in a class or just croping as friends! Enjoy your w-end!

Closet Artist said...

Slacker??? No you are a mother of 2, that's the reason you didn't have time to get pictures printed!!! LOL