Thursday, July 3, 2008

another dose of creative inspiration...

Just enjoying the latest issue of Artful Blogging...

and wishing I could be as creative as some of the women featured in this delightful mag.

Also wishing that the copy of Ali Edward's latest book, "Sharing Your Story" that I ordered from Cocoa Daisy, could get here asap, (along with these awesome travel stamps by Ali)...

Still have to finish going through the latest issues of Creating Keepsakes and Simple Scrapbooks that came in the mail last week too (I was too busy with our visitors to even get to them!). It seriously takes me forever to read all these mags, because I mark all the pages that I want to go back to, to scraplift from, or to get inspiration from while scrapping! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE books and magazines....!!!

So excited to be going to an all-day crop this weekend! I have high hopes for how much I will scrapbook there (I am working on documenting a trip from last summer)...

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

I'm so ready to crop!! I have a project that MUST get done so it's crunch time!!! Lookin' forward to spending the day with you and seeing more of your fantastic creativity.