Wednesday, June 25, 2008

scrapbooking tour

Thanks to my new friend Renee, I am now familiar with most of the scrapbooking stores in the Ottawa area! {I'm not so sure that K thanks you for that though}! This past weekend Renee, Wendy and I toured The Scrapbox and Blissful Creations Scrapbooking in Orleans, and this store...


Paper Paradise in Kemptville. We had delicious Thai food for lunch, and checked out the new DeSerres store in the Saint Laurent Centre. DeSerres has an impressive selection of scrapbooking supplies, and I like that I can pick up craft supplies for the kiddies while I'm in there.

So now that I know the shops, have signed up for a local crop and a class, and I have a few more goodies to add to my scrapbooking stash, it just feels that much more like home here!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

Oh that is just the beginning of our touring! Sorry K! LOL
We still have a Watertown and Syracuse "No kids or husbands allowed" tour to do!!