Tuesday, June 17, 2008

happy birthday shar!

Just thought I would share photos of an album I scrapbooked, documenting my long and wonderful friendship with Sharlene, on the day that she is celebrating her birthday! I made an album for Shar that I gave her before I moved. These photos here are of my album, that has the same layouts as hers but with slightly different paper and embellishments. {Once I saw hers all complete, I realized I wanted one too - to be able to look at some of the photos of us through the years all together in one place}...

All the layouts are 8x8 and were made with Making Memories paper.

The title page has a photo of Shar and I on her wedding day {I was her Maid of Honor}...


These are from our elementary school days together...




and junior high...

high school...

vacations together...





Shar as my Maid of Honor...


This is K and I holding Shar's little girl, Miss P...

Here is Shar with Miss S, and the next generation of friends, R and Miss P...


celebrating holidays together and our children having playdates together...


This is the pocket page at the back sewn together to hold extra photos...



This is the Making Memories album that I put my pages in...

Cheers!

2 comments:

Closet Artist said...

What a beautiful gift! My eyes are all misty as I look at it. You do amazing work!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
I am totally tearing up and at work no less. I look at my album all the time but I love this entry so much.

I miss you all so much.
Shar