Wednesday, June 4, 2008

scrapbook mondays and page maps

So happy to say that I finally scrapbooked on Monday night! I originally intended this blog to be a place to post all the layouts and mini books I was working on...well lately, not so much. With all the moving business, and the getting to know our new city business, there has not been a lot of scrapbooking happening around here. Hopefully that is all about to change. Not only have I finally set up my scrapbooking room {maybe I'll take pictures later to share}...but I also met a group of women that I can scrapbook with. K and I met at a crop and she invited me to come to her home and scrapbook with her and some friends. I also met L at a nearby park and while watching our kiddies play, we discovered we had scrapbooking in common and that she also knew K - small world. So long story...but I scrapbooked this week with both K and L and another friend of theirs in K's scrapbooking room. They also get together to do weekly play dates with all their kiddies so I am looking forward to joining them for that too!


And just because I love to scraplift...I have always found Becky Fleck's website very helpful. I was so excited to find her new book, Scrapbook Page Maps: Sketches for Creative Layouts in my mailbox today (included in my most recent order from Amazon)! Can't wait to flip though it and find scraplifting inspiration...

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

What no pics of your latest creations? LOL
I'm glad you finally got a time to scrap and met some ladies close by. More friends to feed the addiction!!