Monday, December 1, 2008

you're beautiful...

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

No, James. You're beautiful...

On Saturday Jill came with me to see James Blunt at Scotiabank Place. Maybe you guessed that already, if you are enjoying my play list and these photos...

There were some fun kiddie good times this past weekend too. More on that later. Just sit back and enjoy James until then...

5 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

Ok girl, I'm enjoyin'! How fun that you got to see him! I have had SUCH a crush on James Blunt ever since I saw him on Saturday Night Live a year or so (or more?) ago. Dreamy, sexy, smokey, sultry, shy all at once. And just so darn cute! :-)

Unknown said...

How lucky that you watched hime perform. I love Jaames Blunt! Have all his CDs. BTW those are some wonderful pix you took of the shops in Omaha:0)

Sandy Claus;)

Stay Funny said...

ohhhhhhhhh happy you had a great time!!! What a great show it was I'm sure!!!!

Closet Artist said...

Ooh did you have good seats?
Glad you got to head out for some non-mommy time!

Anonymous said...

what? you went to the concert? i am jealous. but was it as good as the NKOTB concert i went to last week?? or perhaps when i go see britney in edmonton.