Sunday, December 21, 2008

Miss S's first Christmas

I was just checking out Katie's blog, and it brought back memories of Miss S's first Christmas. It is because of this dress...
that Miss S wore...
Katie's daughter has the same dress for her first Christmas.

I love this dress {still have it hanging on a hook in Miss S's room}.

And it must taste good...

because Katie's daughter and Miss S both seemed to love chewing on theirs!

I cannot believe how big Miss S seems after looking at these 'old' photos! So many wonderful Christmas memories {thanks for reminding me Katie}!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

Oh my gosh!!! you have delighted me with this post!!! I have a mind to go taste the darn dress myself now :) LOL

Closet Artist said...

OMG that is priceless! Both girls have mommas with great taste!!! Pun intended!!LOL