Tuesday, December 9, 2008

december daily

I am gathering photos for my December Daily {Ali Edwards} album...


I know the idea is to have the book ready and print and add the photos each day...but I am going to have to catch up as I find the time. I am taking lots of photos - so that counts for something,...right?

Miss S is checking the advent calendar, where we add a decoration to the tree each day. It was made by my Mom when my brother, sister and I were little, and now it has been passed down to me - the kiddies love it!

Also bringing joy to the kiddies right now, are the holiday books we have put in our book basket. Both R and Miss S love to look at books and be read to, so we always keep plenty of books in our family room and their bedrooms. A few days ago we dug out all the holiday books and they are enjoying going through them...


The kiddies have been having fun crafting Christmas presents. Check your mailboxes...you may be finding some of these creations on their way to you soon!


Happy December!

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

We just filled our basket with Xmas books as well and I never realized how many we actually have!! Claire likes to read them to herself and she freaks me out when she does!! LOL