Thursday, February 4, 2010

twenty ten

I have been reading this
and this

and thisand going to the premier of this

and ordering this because I love her scrapbooking style...

and I've been hanging out with my favorite kiddies and taking them to birthday parties and play dates, hockey and swimming, and school of course...and squeezing in some play time of my own with my girlfriends. There have been girls' nights and breakfasts out after hockey, Sens games and skating in the backyard rink with the kiddies and on the canal at night with girlfriends, homeade pizza parties and Sunday dinners, coffee mornings and scrapbooking nights with new neighbors, crafting get togethers, Rock Band parties...

So far, 2010 has been fun, fun, fun.

There. now. you. are. all. caught. UP!

2 comments:

Stay Funny said...

Welcome back!
Missied you, hope all is good and would be fun to get together and scrap! Take care ~ xx

Kataroo said...

Sounds wonderful :) enjoy :) You are blessed indeed :)