Monday, February 15, 2010

♥ day photo shoot

{warning: you may overdose on all the super sweet photos of my cutie-pie kids in this post!}


Miss S looked ready for Valentine's Day in the "I love you" printed shirt that Auntie M gave her...

{Miss S is such a fashionista. This is a Stella McCartney top, part of her collection for Gap Kids - Gap stores in Ottawa didn't get this collection, so Auntie M in Calgary shopped there for us!}
{all the photos of Miss S are taken on the window seat in her room. I ♥ this window seat! I always wanted one when I was younger, so I jumped at the chance to put one in her room!}

R is too cool to have mommy pick out his clothes already {I swear he thinks he is a teenager} so I am very glad that he thinks this new shirt from Auntie T & Uncle B is "awesome". We are just coming out of a very long period where all he would wear were super hero t-shirts, so it is nice to see him embracing change...

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Can I have a window seat like that please, I always wanted on too :)

Beautiful children, BEAUTIFUL :)

Stay Funny said...

Loving the photos of your kidos! And that hat is amazing on her!

auntie m said...

most adorable kidlets ever. oh how i wish i could fit her shoes..