Tuesday, February 9, 2010

pages

Some recent layouts...
Old photos from a camping trip along the west coast. In between all these random photo layouts, I have been working on an album of this trip {I will post those pages when I finish them all}. I love these photos of K and R on the beach at Cape Kiwanda, Oregon {we camped right across the street from this gorgeous beach}...
{This photo of R trying to catch a fish with his red plastic fishing rod is one of my favorites. He really believes that the way to catch a fish is to tie a strawberry to the end of his line...he was entertained for hours this way}
Pages for Miss S's baby book...
Miss S's baptism gown was sewn by my grandmother for my mom's baptism, and my mom passed it down to me. The buttons used on these pages were from my grandmother's button jar {the jar that now sits in my scrapbooking room}...
A page I did when I scrapbooked with a neighbor. We have been saying we would get together to do this for so long. She is one of the neighbors that I get together with for coffee mornings and Desperate Housewife nights, and R is currently in love with her daughter {they are in the same grade at school but different classrooms}...
{When R proudly gave his great grandfather one of his hockey photos at Christmas, he was thrilled to find out that he and his "Poppa" wore the same jersey number when he played hockey...how cool is that?!}
A page I made while scrapbooking at Renee's. I did not get very much done that day, as I spent most of the time chatting with her and Mellisa {I always seem to get more done when I scrap alone, but scrapping with friends is more fun!}...

3 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Can I please just drop off some photos and paper and have you do some LOs for me? lol

You are crankin' them out and I love the first of many hockey layout!!!

Kataroo said...

the Baptism page is my fav!! The texture and detail is amazing!! This page should be hung on the wall!!!

Stay Funny said...

WOW!!!!! your a machine!
Loving all your new layouts! Beautiful work and you rock the 2 pagers!