Monday, February 22, 2010

pages

I don't always have a plan when I am scrapbooking. Lately though my plan has been to dig through all the boxes of old photos from when the kiddies were babies, and start getting some of those photos in albums. So the pages I have scrapbooked and scraplifted lately are all from when Miss S was just a teeny little thing.


Thank goodness I have always had so much help and support from my parents with the kiddies...
A trip to Penticton, British Columbia when Miss S was two months old. Neighbors of ours back home, the MacFamily were in Penticton at the same time, so it was great to spend time with them on the beaches...

These photos are from a camping trip, also with the MacFamily, in Banff, Alberta. Miss S has many camping photos in her baby book - she went on 3 camping trips before she was even 8 weeks old...
{This is one of my go-to sketches for pages where I have a lot of photos and have no idea how to get them all on a page. I crop fifteen equal size squares and slap them on there in a grid. It may not be pretty, but I take a lot of photos and sometimes I just want to get them in an album}

So Miss S is not teeny in this photo. She is two. Like I said, I don't always have a plan. This photo was laying on my desk and I liked it. The kiddies love Grandma and Grandpa...
Yawning. Baby stretches. Three months. I just like these photos. It's the small things. {You can't always just scrapbook the trips and big occasions, right?}...
A very simple page to document a very fun day. My mommy friends back home threw me a surprise baby shower shortly after Miss S was born. I had never had a surprise party thrown for me before. It was such a sweet thing for them to do {I miss you girls!}...
And finally, a very simple page of Miss S's four month photos...
{For both of the kiddies I took photos each month for their first year. I have scrapbooked pages for both of them showing twelve photos together - one from each month - so you see them growing. I love those pages}

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

holy cow - - look at you go!! awesome layouts. wanna do some for me now? lol

Closet Artist said...

Beautiful work as usual!
LOVE LOVE LOVE those yawning photos!!!!

And I agree with Mellisa, perhaps your new job could be scraping other peoples photos so we can finally have some filled books and documented moments?! lol

Stay Funny said...

WOW!!! you are a scrapping machine!!!! Loving all your beautiful pages - especially the {Yawn} - enjoy your week! xx