Tuesday, February 23, 2010

and more pages

More recent pages. Still going through old photos. Remembering the moments.

Miss S at one month. She was sleeping for about 5-6 hours at night {good baby!}. I could feed her at 10:30 and she would sleep until 4:30am! I would get up with her and feed her in the rocking chair in her room and then we'd go back to sleep. It seems so long ago...


R at two. He had the rosiest cheeks I have ever seen. He was potty trained before he was two. He was full of questions and loved to look at books. He talked on the phone to Grandma. He already loved hockey and played it on the driveway and in the basement all the time. He loved his baby sister. He wanted to name her Baby Elmo. He amazed me...



The Nana, {K's mother} visiting us to meet Miss S for the first time...


2 comments:

Mellisa said...

beautiful layouts. love the stitched hearts

Kataroo said...

I love the journalling within the stiched hearts!!!