Friday, February 19, 2010

get your girlfriends together

and go see this...

I saw Valentine's Day on Tuesday with seven girlfriends {after a nice dinner at Baton Rouge with K, and a trip to get my new iPhone} and we give it our eight thumbs up. It is a fun night out chick flick kind of movie {despite the not so great reviews it is getting}. And it has such a great cast. McDreamy and McSteamy, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher and Taylor Lautner all in one movie...how can you go wrong?

I am off to learn how to use my new phone...



This may be a challenge for me, as I am not so technically inclined. But how cool that I can video tape the kiddies, take photos and use all the apps that I know nothing about yet? Auntie M tells me I can even get a Kindle app. So, who can come over and teach me how to use my phone?

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU...shoot

we were having supper at Baton Rouge on Tuesday before the John Mayer concert.

I saw you walking out but I wasn't close enough to know "for sure" whether it was you..ha!

bummer
we missed our first meeting.

I agree - V-day IS amazing (although I think it would be hard to watch on V-day weekend when you are alone or in a bad relationship)...

You will LOVE LOVE LOVE your iphone.

I made really cool custom cases for mine at uncommon.com (because let's be serious -the most important part of the iphone is the case!
ha!

one and one + two said...

How funny that we almost met irl...we will have to plan to actually do that someday! I wish I had seen you!

I am going to check out the cases now...

Stay Funny said...

cool to know... was wondering if it was good~! Have fun with your new toy and wishing you a good w-end!

Closet Artist said...

Mark will be right over to "help" you with your iPhone! lol Of course he would have it so suped up you would never be able to figure out how to even answer it!! lol
Enjoy it.