Friday, November 27, 2009

team jacob

Last night I saw The Twilight Saga: New Moon movie, and it confirmed for me, just as when I read the books, I am very much Team Jacob.

It also confirmed for me, however, that these movies are just not well done. The acting is cheesy and the vampire make-up is just as bad. But somehow it does not seem to matter. I still enjoyed myself. There is just something about this story that I really like.

So despite the over-the-top-soap-opera-ish teen drama, I had a great night out with girlfriends. Christine, Lee Ann {no Kelly this time sadly} and I saw the first movie as a group, so we went back for part two together. Jill & her sister and Jen joined us this time too. We had a nice dinner before the movie at O'Connors Irish Pub.

So, who are you?
Team Edward...

or Team Jacob?

Just curious.

3 comments:

Mellisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mellisa said...

i have to say that, while Jacob has a very sweet and endearing quality (and that I feel very cougar-ess when I look at him) I am 100% team Edward. More the book Team Edward than the movie version though.
It definitely wasnt my favourite and I felt that it was missing something compared to Twilight but hey .... I loved it either way.

Kataroo said...

team jacob :)