Thursday, November 19, 2009

nav can weekend

Since moving to Ottawa, I have heard many scrapbookers refer to Nav Can in a happy place kind of way. I am still not really sure what Nav Can means or is, but I don't care. All you had to tell me was. Girl's weekend. No kids. Scrapbooking 24/7. All your meals and a bed to sleep in...and I was there. {Basically it is a huge conference center/hotel on the water in Cornwall}. I went this past weekend with Christine, Lee Ann, Vicki {who organized the weekend} and twelve other women.

It was a great time, I met some new friends and I went to Auntie Em's Scrapbooking shop. I stayed up late {was not woken up at some ungodly hour by my kiddies} slept in, and did not even have to think about making meals. I enjoyed meals, coffee time and some cocktails with my girlfriends. Happy place!
I now have twenty more pages to tuck into the kiddies books.
Here are a few to peek at...

And here's to my wonderful husband and parents that took care of the kiddies and everything at home while I was off in my happy place! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 comments:

Diva Loca said...

love the pages you did!!!

isn't Navcan SO FUN? Oh - I just love love love going there!!!

Stay Funny said...

WOW! look at all those pages! Beautiful!
Happy you had a great time and 20 done, that's amazing!

Closet Artist said...

TWENTY PAGES?!!!!
Now you are no longer a Navcan virgin!! LOL
I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself and RELAXED!!
Now we can plan something similar for here in the spring.

Mamaloup said...

Forget Disney World, Nav Can IS the happiest place on Earth :)