Wednesday, November 11, 2009

i want to live in a pottery barn catalogue

I miss Pottery Barn.
Why don't we have it in Ottawa?
I am currently lusting after this chandelier...

but K has told me I am at my chandelier limit for this house. {He is also suggesting that hanging paper next to light bulbs is a fire hazard...}

Just think how fabulous this would look in my scrapbooking room. I could alter it all the time with photos and vintage ephemera. {I would have to ask K to move the existing shabby chic chandelier out of my scrapbooking room, and put it in...the guestroom???}

Look how fancy I could make it at Christmas...

So maybe someonelikeAuntieMbackhome could go check this out for me and put it in their suitcase and bring it here at Christmas. I am sure you would have room for it Auntie M, just don't pack your usual amount of shoes this time...

{And don't tell you know who}


(all photos from www.potterybarn.com)

4 comments:

Closet Artist said...

Oh amen sister!! Now that we have Bath and Body Works perhaps PB is not far off? One year my sister gave me a whole bag of PB catalogs that she had collected as a Xmas gift!! lol
Hmm do you think we could make a knock off with one of those rusty lampshade frames we saw at Rideau Antiques? Roadtrip!!!

one and one + two said...

I was thinking we could make a knock off...

great minds think alike?

auntie m said...

funny, i do have an extra suitcase that i will be bringing with me at christmas. the one i had to borrow from grandma when i thought it was a good idea to buy lady shaped lamps and chrome dogs.

but then that will be one less pizza i will be bringing... and i would only be able to bring one purse...

Stay Funny said...

wow........ this looks amazing!
mmmm would sure look good....