Wednesday, June 3, 2009

upper canada village

K has been wanting to go to Upper Canada Village since we moved. While his sister, Auntie K was visiting...

we took her and the kiddies to Morrisburg to check it out.

And then, since we were so close to Cornwall, I convinced K that we needed to go to Auntie Em's Scrapbooking, because I have heard such great things about it. The shop did not disappoint. I picked up some great trim, paper and a border punch, and will go back anytime I am in the area.

That night, we left the kiddies behind for some grown-up time, had dinner at The Fish Market in the Byward Market and took The Haunted Walk tour in downtown Ottawa {so not my type of thing - but K loved it}! The highlight of the tour is the former Old Carlton County Jail which has been turned into a hostel. Scary.

No comments: