Tuesday, June 2, 2009

elton john and billy joel


Live. In person. At Scotiabank Place.
Face 2 Face. Dueling pianos.

It was such a fabulous concert. I loved it. They may be old, but they still rock!

Monique and I had a great time at the concert on Monday. I went to the show mostly to see Elton John {saw him in Calgary before and loved it} again, but ended up thinking that it was Billy Joel that put on the best show. He is great in concert - a fabulous entertainer and so funny. I still love Elton, he just didn't play as many of my favorites this time, as he did at his last show.

You just cannot beat hearing legends like Elton John and Billy Joel live. So much fun. I am still singing thier songs in my head...

You can read more about the show here.

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

Wow dueling pianos, that's cool !!