Thursday, June 11, 2009

canada's wonderland

We made the last weekend into a special long one, and took the kiddies to Canada's Wonderland...

with Monique and her family. We had a blast, spending 2 full days at the park and some time being tourists in Toronto.
I came home with a camera full of photos, so when I can narrow them down to a reasonable amount, I will post more photos later. Here are just a few, for now...
I love Wonderland. On the way there, Miss S kept asking "are we at Disneyland yet?" Not quite Disneyland, but Wonderland is the best theme park in Canada that we have been to. It is bigger than I thought and has great rides and entertainment for all ages. We will definitely be going back! {We haven't even done the Waterpark part yet, it was a bit cloudy and kept threatening to rain when we were there}!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

LOVE the kids face paint!! I have major fond memories of going as a young kid. We're going this summer with the kids and I can't wait!!

Rachel said...

Oh Meg ... looks like you guys had a BLAST! Love the painted faces and the expressions on the roller coaster! LOL TOO CUTE

It was awesome to meet you, and i can't wait to get to know you better girl!

HUgs
Rach
XOOX