Monday, June 22, 2009

i'm still here

just haven't found much time to blog. After Wonderland...

  • we spent the following weekend camping {our first trip this season} at Sandbanks. Loved it there
  • I had a great girl's night out with friends
  • we went to the Year End BBQ at R's school {cannot believe he is almost done his first year of school!}
  • the kiddies had their last soccer/t-ball lesson
  • and the last skating lesson
  • my Grandpa came from Winnipeg for a visit, and
  • my brother and sister arrived for a visit, especially for...
  • Miss S's birthday bash

I'll post more photos of the fun we've been having, soon...


{Miss S at Sandbanks, Outlet Beach}


{Ooooh...I'm watching The Bachlorette right now with Auntie M and Jillian is taking one of the guys snowboarding at Lake Louise. I do miss the mountains. I loved snowboarding at Lake Louise, my favorite ski hill back home. Oh, now they're at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, so great there. If they go to Banff next I will be jealous. So many memories of Banff...}


{Oh yeah. They're in Banff. So jealous. It was like a hundred degrees here today with the humidity and my broken air conditioner...and Jillian is in Banff. I want to go to Banff}.


OK, no more posting about The Bachlorette, I will resume posting about my life {not Jillian's, although her life is way more exciting and has so much more drama}, soon...

1 comment:

Closet Artist said...

BROKEN AIR CONDITIONER????!!!!
Those words are never allowed in the summer! You all are welcome to come over anytime if needed.
That is a beautiful picture of Miss S just begging to be scrapped!