Thursday, June 11, 2009

crop for the boob

OK, now that I have your attention {and Grandpa is blushing}...

That is what Katie called her crop to raise money for her sister-in-law's Weekend to End Breast Cancer team. Katie hosted a fabulous evening this past Friday, at A Fine Mess, and raised over $500 for a great cause. I had a great time...


{Katie and I}

and I actually got a bit of scrapbooking done, for the first time in a while. Check out more photos from the crop here on Katie's blog, Kataroo's Kitchen {and drool over her amazing scrapbooking while you're there}. Congratulations Katie for a successful event!

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

Thank-you soo much for coming especially when you still had to pack for a weekend away with the family. I LOVE your sweet VOICE!!! Had so much fun meeting you and can't wait to scrap with you again, and maybe this time I will wear my bra :)

Stay Funny said...

I was so great to spend part of the Fridazy night with you! Can't wait to see you again soon! Hope you had a great weekend with your family!
Hugs
Sxx