Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mani pedi

While R was at school the other day, Miss S and I had a 'girl day'...

I gave Miss S her very first Mani/Pedi! She had picked out some pink {of course} polish while we were shopping, and was very excited to "paint on fingers"...

It is harder than I thought to give a two year old a manicure...

If only she would sit still for a minute! {Miss S also insisted on painting my fingers and toes. R was not impressed when we showed him. He said "Mom, is that paint going to come off, all over your skin?" - Miss S does not have good aim with the polish brush!}...

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day. Your pictures an her expression ooze happiness. Beaituful.

Anonymous said...

what a little cutie. a mini grandma, seriously.

Closet Artist said...

And so it begins!! I can't wait until the girls are old enough for a spa mani/pedi!! Speaking of which, my own fingers and toes could use a going over, can Sarah come over and do mine? LOL