Saturday, March 7, 2009

eye candy

So, the other day I was enjoying some retail therapy time, shopping online at Etsy.


Jenny's Bake Shop {Every Day is a Holiday} had these back in their shop...


so I ordered one for Miss S's new room {you know the girl loves her cuppy-cakes}. I love it!

This got me started looking for more art for the kiddies rooms.

I think I need these, to hang in the hallway between their rooms...
from Nella Designs...
Of course I am going to order them with my kiddies names, and I think in red and/or the grass green colors. I love that you can choose the silhouettes to suit your kiddies. How cute is this...

I love the Dr Seuss quotes!

How cool are the By Order of Management signs in John W Golden's shop? I think we need this for the playroom...
and these for R's bathroom...

I love Etsy. I love buying handmade. I love shopping.
Clearly.

No comments: