Thursday, March 26, 2009

hi auntie m

{Miss S wanted to tell Auntie M all about our trip to the shopping mall this week, because she knows Auntie M loves to shop with her}

Hi Auntie M! I went to the shopping mall with Mommy and I sweet talked her into buying me all kinds of fun stuff. Like these pinkalicious sunglasses...

{I can wear them when the paparazzi are chasing me}...
and these pink princess shoes {Mommy calls them jelly shoes, but I don't know what she is talking about...she says you wore shoes like that back in the '80s}...

{Mommy wanted to buy me the blue ones that were a bigger size, but I wanted pink, pink, pink}

Yay! On the way to the mall I ask Mommy to put on 'rock and roll' {this makes Mommy laugh} and turn it up really loud. I'm a rock star...
We also bought me a new swimsuit with a big strawberry on it for when I go to my swimming lessons. Shopping with Mommy is fun...

Mommy says you are coming here in June. Maybe you can take me shopping...but you have to stop at the coffee place and buy me a big rice krispie square, otherwise I might get cranky.

Love Miss S

4 comments:

Closet Artist said...

I LOVE those sunglasses!!!
Now I know who can join you when you go to the Elton John concert! LOL I'm sure he has the same pair!

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss S,

When I come in June, you, me and Mommy will go shopping. (maybe to the states!!!) We can buy anything you want, purses and shoes and everything pink. I like pink too. And we can take Daddy's coffee place cards like me and Mommy always do and buy all the treats you want.

Love Auntie M

p.s. we will leave the boys at home.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Have you been scrapping lately? Your daughter looks just like you..too cute! I want pink jelly shoes too!!!

Sandy :)

Mellisa said...

okay - this is just too stinkin' cute! I love the photos and the way you told the story. Miss S is a lucky gal.